Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Short blog

Being without a personal computer, and relying completely on the library's 60 minute time limit, most of the blogs from here on out will be shorter than most. Hopefully I can being to use my Mother's computer again for photo and video embedding and other fancy things like that.

So, as a recap of the weeks since my previous post, I finished school, made some money, rode the new train, and began my mission papers!!

Hopefully they'll be done soon and I'll be abroad within a matter of months, so check back often and look for a post entitled something like "Mission Call" or "Dublin Ireland!" (Hopefully.) As for now, I'm off to stuff entry bags for the Salt Lake Century taking place this Saturday.

Have a good day and thank you for reading.

P.S. The fact that Elizabeth is riding her bike more often now makes me very happen. Just an FYI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, stumbled on this after quering "saltcycle" on google search. I search myself and my sites. I am a geek like that.

Anywho, just wanted to say 'hi'.


-zed

Anonymous said...

yeah seriously.
the things i do for you.
totally worth it though.